- Log into WordPress using the website address, username and password provided.
- Look for the option "Slides" on the left navigation/menu bar.
- If you wish to edit a side, click on that slide. If you wish to add a new slide, click the "Add New" link on the top of the screen.
- If you have a caption text or link that the picture links to, change or add that information in the center boxes. If you wish to change the picture, Click on the picture on the right or click "Set Featured Image" if no picture currently exists.
- You can select an existing picture from your media library if you wish or you can click "Upload Files" to load one from your local computer.
- It is very helpful to put in some text for the Title and the same text can be used for the Alt Text. The Alt Text tells the search engine what the image is.
- Once the picture is selected, click the "Set Featured Image" button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- If everything is set, be sure to click the "Update" or "Publish" button to make your slide show up on your website.
Have more questions? Submit a request